Internal job title: Waste & Recycling Logistics Support
Your key focus will be providing exceptional customer service by building strong relationships with key contacts and providing support to customers on a variety of communication platforms. It is your job to understand the expectations and specific needs of the customers to ensure that we carry on delivering a market leading service.
- Answering phones and emails from customers, contractors and colleagues.
- Processing all service bookings through to conclusion in line with customers SLAs.
- Responding to all queries or requests in a timely manner and ensuring sufficient resolve.
- Assisting the team and managers where required.
- Liaising with contractors to resolve queries, ensuring best level of service for customers.
- Diligently maintaining customer records pertaining to sites, services and charges within necessary systems.
- Identifying areas for improvement in process and procedures.
- Supporting other departments in resolving customer / contractors’ queries.
- Various other tasks as deemed relevant and necessary.
- Enthusiastic and driven to put the customers needs first, striving to provide exemplary service.
- Previous office-based customer service or call centre experience
- Organised and a proactive approach to a workload.
- Creative thinking to suggest solutions that avoid recurrence of common issues.
- Teamwork, supporting colleagues whether they are sat next to you or in another department.
- Results focused, through satisfied customers or achieving KPI’s.
- Hungry for success, should that be developing your career or the success of your team.
- Waste industry experience and advantage
- A good standard of Maths and English.
The role is office based.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates without the above mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment