Your Role as Sales Ledger Clerk
- Responsible for raising all sales ledger invoices to a high degree of accuracy and any administration involved in this including agreed credit notes using Access Financials, MS Excel and WOSP operating system.
- Keep the excel spreadsheets updated for invoices raised so that control can be achieved over the income including the monthly accrued income.
- Complete any ad hoc tasks as required by the Finance Department.
Systems and Reporting
- MS Excel- intermediate
- Reconomy IT Systems
Implementing ACM Culture & Values – ARISE
- Ambition – We aim to encourage & support the ambitions of our people, our teams, our company, our customers and our environment.
- Respect – We recognise & value our colleagues, clients and partners. Working on a basis of mutual trust & respect.
- Integrity – We strive to be fair, ethical & open in all our actions.
- Service – We take ownership & pride in delivering excellence in all we do.
- Environment – We are committed to protect the planet in the most innovative and environmentally friendly way.
- You may also be required to carry out additional or alternative tasks from time to time that are reasonably required of you.