Greener Path Awards 2020
The Greener Path Award is a reputable way to highlight CSER (Corporate Social Environmental Responsibility) efforts and differentiate businesses from competitors. Our winners were chosen based on their dedication and commitment to incorporating sustainable and eco-friendly measures into their business.
GREENER PATH AWARD CATEGORIES & WINNERS 2020:
GREENER PATH AWARD WINNERS 2020 FOR LARGEST RECYCLING % INCREASE (SINGLE SITES): 2018 V 2019
- Comau Rugby + 32.52%
- E-Leather + 29.24%
- Rappell Ltd + 25.17%
- TSC Foods + 23.7%
GREENER PATH AWARD WINNERS 2020 FOR OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS TOWARDS ACHIEVING ZERO WASTE.
- Egerton House Hotel – continuous improvement toward reducing waste
- ZSL – no single use plastics on site
- Serco – working with supply chain to reduce waste
- Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre – not content with high recycling rates, continuing to work on reducing waste and segregating even more recycling
GREENER PATH AWARD WINNERS 2020 FOR COMMITMENT TO THE GREENER PATH.
- Corus Hotels Hyde Park – excellent progress on implementing improved recycling segregation
- Crowne Plaza Kings Cross – excellent engagement from staff on implementation of new recycling processes
- One Facility (MBDA) – excellent engagement and efforts on internal segregation, implementation of a clear sack policy and reduction of disposal cups through reusable ceramics
- Manchester Arndale – excellent increase on recycling percentage through innovation and education of retailers
- Premier Modular – continuous improvement towards segregation of waste
- George Heriots School – continuous improvement towards segregation of waste
- Fresh Direct Wigan – continuous improvement to increase recycling and reduce food waste
GREENER PATH AWARD WINNERS 2020 FOR INNOVATIVE CONTRACTOR.
- Fresh Start – providing a dedicated vehicle to a major site, investing heavily in local infrastructure and working to mitigate carbon footprint
- Olleco – delivering a circular economy which enables a closed loop for service partners.
- Local Generation – developing opportunities to add value to the renewables sector.
- Ash Waste – delivering a circular economy with non-recyclable materials being used to create refuse derived fuel to create energy and heat within the UK.
GREENER PATH AWARD WINNERS 2020 FOR BEST SERVICE PROVISION.
- Serco @ Bluewater – excellent service levels at a major new customer
- Ahern – excellent service and communication levels across multiple services
- Nottingham City Council – for services to0 difficult to access locations
- Dial a Bin – Fantastic provision to meet the needs of a customer operating a very busy production plant
- Lavelle Waste Service Ltd – Excellent reaction times to meet the urgent nature of the customer needs.
Waste and Recycling Collections
Single stream recycling options are available for various waste streams such as food, dry mixed recyclables, plastics and cardboard.Find out more
Waste and Recycling Equipment
Modern, innovative waste management and recycling equipment will enhance the performance and financial return of your waste management solution.Waste and Recycling Equipment
The Greener Path Programme
An innovative approach to tackling business sustainability challenges. Taking a more holistic and strategic approach future proofs your business and optimises your performance.Find out more
You might also like...
Speak to an expert...
Please complete the details below and one of our team will contact you shortly.